For Crispy Shallots:
- Thinly slice the shallots and lay it out to dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Deep fry on low heat, lightly stir continuously.
- Remove from oil before golden brown and rest on paper towel.
For Fried Rice and Fried Egg:
- Pound Garlic, Coriander Roots and white peppercorn to a paste.
- Heat oil in a wok to medium heat and add our pounded paste and dried chili, stir-fry until a delightful aroma arises then add our rice, flavor with fish sauce and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- After stir-frying for 2 minutes, add the corn and Holy basil then stir-fry for another 1 minute before removing from wok.
- Heat more oil and crack in an egg, fry until the bottom side is golden and the edges look crispy.
For Wagyu Tenderloin Steak:
- Pre-heat pan to medium heat.
- Lightly rub salt on the tenderloin.
- Pan sear the steak for 2-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your cut.
- Rest for at least 2 minutes before cutting.